[pjsip] call transfer problem

boujbel zied zboujbel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:09:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm acutely working on a little program to call an uri_1 and transfer the call to an uri_2.
So I call the function pjsua_call_make_call with the uri_1 and I verify the call is accepted. After that I call  pjsua_call_xfer(call_id(uri_1), uri_2).

The transfer is made correctly, the uri_1 can hear and talk to uri_2. But the uri_2 can just talk and he cannot hear anythings.

(Note that my proxy  server is Asterisk.)

If you have any idea about the problem, please secure me.

Thank you.