[pjsip] Using more than one ETH device

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Sun Nov 4 06:46:04 EST 2007

jorge.amador at withus.pt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm using pjsip 0.5.10.4 in an equipment that as three Ethernet
> devices each one with a IP address. I want to create 2 accounts for
> Eth1, 2 accounts for Eth2 and none for Eth0, using the same PJSUA. Is
> it possible?

Not with 0.5.10.x, and maybe with 0.7 version (or probably the SVN
version). In 0.7.x, there is an API to "lock" account to specific
transport, with pjsua_acc_set_transport(). And since you can bind
transport to a specific interface, effectively you can control which
interface should be used by an account.

cheers,
  -benny