[pjsip] Service-route overriding proxy

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Sun Nov 4 07:20:32 EST 2007

Sorry for not coming back to the list with the info. So yeah, for
now I use the append approach, so the Service-Route will be appended
to both outbound and account proxies. I prefer this one since it is
simpler, no need to add new option, and it is somewhat backward
compatible with existing config. But if it proves to be the wrong
choice I'm willing to consider the alternative (adding
--acc-outbound option).

cheers,
  -benny