[pjsip] error in media stack initialization

saurabh agarwal saurabhjee2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 04:19:49 EST 2007

Hi,
I am working on Symbian C++ and trying to establish call using nokia s60 emulator and PJSIP stack.

I am getting the error when stack is trying to initialize the Media stack. While debugging I noticed that the problem is when it is trying to create the worker thread. On further debugging it I found that it does not support threading and hence returning PJ_ENOTSUP. The error number is 70012.
The flow of function calls is as follows:

Pjsua_init()   à pjsua_media_subsys_init() à pjmedia_endpt_create() à pjmedia_thread_create()

Waiting eagerly for a reply.

Thanks and Regards
Saurabh Agarwal

http://mail.yahoo.com