[pjsip] Anyone controlling PJSUA from a Visual .NET environment

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at bbc.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:09:21 EST 2007

Hi all,

Is anyone sending commands and reading back the output from PJSUA using
a Visual .NET program?
(Using System::Diagnostics::Process...)

I'm using Pjsua in a test environment and want to keep my programming
absolutely flexible for the future.

(I've got some problems with the StandardOutput buffer getting full in
the Visual C++. Any way to keep the output to a minimum from PJSUA?)

Thanks in advance,
Matti Zemack, BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/