[pjsip] Getting "inv" layer to not maintain SDP

Alexander Agranovsky alex at voxeo.com
Mon Nov 5 12:28:42 EST 2007

Aside from the ability to integrate multipart bodies, it'd be
cleaner, IMHO.
So, I could see PJSUA (or a new layer between it and INV layer)
implementing Offer/Answer model, but call state layer probably should
not bother with such mundane details as media negotiation, SDP format
etc ;-) In the extreme, one should be able to run INVITE session
without message body specified at all.

- Alex