[pjsip] Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

Eagle I Martin Baranski eagle3386 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:55:01 EST 2007

2007/11/7, Thomas Plotkowiak <plotti at gmx.net>:
> Maybe this one will help, I made a small tutorial how to create a project
> with screenshots. I do not guarantee that my way of doing it is correct.
>
> http://plotti.com/pjproj/index.htm
>
> Cheers
> Thomas

Hi,

thanks for that tutorial. Unfortunately, I'm not running VS, but
instead "Code::Blocks" as my IDE (manly just because it supports GCC
which I prefer _a lot_ more than MS' compilers).

Anyway, to me it seems that the wsock32.lib-file is a bit goofed up,
because (as posted earlier) that can't really be the contents of a
socket-library, does it?

And I just cannot imagine that standard-compliant C++ source code
can't be compiled on a system using GCC instead of a MS-compiler..
--
= ~ Code is poetry ~
= eagle3386 at gmail.com
= +49 (0)160 93317843