[pjsip] PJSIP in ARM

Andre Brenes tensk8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:01:46 EST 2007

Hello, my OS is an a TS-Linux from ARM, but I can used to a Debian-sarge,
that is a very little distribution for this kind of boards.
On 10/27/07, Andre Brenes <tensk8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just read a little about your library and I'm in shock, is just what I
> need. I'm using a 200MHz ARM9 processor mount in a SBC (TS-7250 model).
> In this moment I have just one question, can I use your library in my
board.

The library is very portable. So long as you have an ANSI C compiler
for that platform. It will work. You might need to do some
customization if the Operating System (OS) for your platform is only
partially supported. Anyway, what kind of OS does the SBC use?

Darmawan Salihun

--
André Brene Vargas