[pjsip] Win32 build doesn't build because of stddef.h

Eagle I Martin Baranski eagle3386 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:52:12 EST 2007

2007/11/9, Perry Ismangil <perry at pjsip.org>:
> On 11/9/07, Eagle I Martin Baranski <eagle3386 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Is that because PJSIP is stored on M:\, but MinGW is on the C:\-drive?
> >

> No, it's not. '-l' takes an actual library name. '-L' is library path.
>
> Let's start from the bottom:
>
> - Don't build pjsua just yet, it is too big with too many libraries
> - Start by building pjlib.
> - Then we will know the actual physical name of pjlib
> - report any errors

Good, then my second thought was right.. I did think about that PJSIP
needs to build its own library before the actual application can be
compiled.. ;)

Anyway, the compiling of pjlib worked just fine - last command was:

ar.exe: creating ..\lib\libpjlib-i386-win32-vc8-debug.a
Output size is 2.87 MB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 7 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

That's an amazing feeling.. No errors, no warnings - great! :D

Regards,
 Martin.. :)
--
= ~ Code is poetry ~