[pjsip] Compiling problem

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Mon Nov 12 09:14:08 EST 2007

In addition, you can also disable TLS transport support with
--disable-ssl option when running ./configure. By default it's
autodetected and autoconf should add -lcrypto and -lssl to the link
command as necessary, thus this should not happen (unless of course
if OpenSSL library in your system is somehow not compatible).

  -benny