[pjsip] Usage Issue

Sukant sukant at peerme.com
Sat Nov 17 05:14:58 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to use the library, version 0.5.10.4

I am trying to use the sample executables:

pjsua_vc6d.exe

simple_pjsua.exe

The USAGE is what I think is my problem.

I am providing the following SIP address as my parameter to make a call to a
mobile phone:

sip:011919986037281 at voip.callture.com

The request fails with status: 408 REQUEST TIMED OUT error.

Can someone help me to use it? I tried to compile the library with my
application source in VC6. It compiles but I am not able to make any calls
to a phone number. My service provider is Callture.

I wish to use the pjsua lib to compile with my MFC application to be able to
use Call to Phone feature through my MFC UI.

Any help will be great. I am also looking for any SDK lib or dll that I can
use for this feature I wish to add to my application.

Thanks & Regards,

Sukant