[pjsip] between PDA ,loud noise

nanang izzuddin nanang.izzuddin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:07:31 EST 2007

Hi,

Perhaps It is caused by intense loop of echo.
It could happen when the distance between the two PDAs is relatively close.
So voice comes out from any PDA's speaker gets in to its own mic & peer's
mic.

If this is the case, you can try to enable echo surpression/cancelation,
or use earphone/handsfree, or put enough distance to avoid echo loop.

Regards,
Nanang