[pjsip] Thread creations and terminations

buldozer at aufbix.org buldozer at aufbix.org
Mon Nov 19 08:50:48 EST 2007

Hello Benny,

> What if, instead of using callback, you put a flag in the thread, to
> mark whether the thread has been DAO initialized or not. This can be

Your suggestion sounds a bit better than what I do at the moment
(GetLocalThreadId() from within callback and then checking whether the ID is
already in global list - if not - do AfxDaoInit() and store the thread ID in
the list), but it suffers the same problem; AfxDaoTerm() never gets called at
termination of a thread. Any other ideas to make it 'clean'?

Greets, Toni