[pjsip] conference bridge problem on ARM

PurnaChandar purnachandar.midi at oneconvergence.com
Mon Nov 19 10:24:10 EST 2007

Hi,
I have been trying to port pjmedia onto ARM (Neo 1973 phone). The sample
application namely streamutil is working fine. Unlike streamutil, my
application uses conference bridge and the upstream RTP pkts are not
going out at all. Most of it seems fine, like acquiring the device,
creating streams,  connecting the stream to the bridge, etc are
happening properly, but I think the put_frame of stream is not being
called at all by the bridge (which typically happens on x86).
Did anyone have such an issue earlier??
Would be grateful for any help on this.

Thanks n regards,
Purna Chandar M