[pjsip] When a stable version is expected which supports Audio transmission in Symbian

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Tue Nov 20 03:44:06 EST 2007

saurabh agarwal wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> Thanks for all the support you extended to us. As in our earlier
> correspondence you said that there are very less chances of establishing
> audio call setup right now with this version of PJSIP0.8. So when we can
> expect a stable release which support audio call setup in Symbian

It's not that Symbian audio is guaranteed to be broken, but it's
just that I have not tried it myself. But it might work. In fact,
one mailing list member indeed reported few weeks ago that it works.

As for the "when" question, the short answer is I don't know. As
always, it will complete faster with more hands working on it. ;-)

  -benny