[pjsip] can we remove speex and portaudio from pjmedia 0.8.0

saurabh agarwal saurabhjee2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 04:17:21 EST 2007

Hi;

I am still not able to compile and link pjmedia.I have asked this query earlier also and
with reference to your earlier reply:

You're trying to link with lots of stuffs which are not available in
pjsip's Symbian port (for example, Speex, PortAudio, etc.).

can i remove functions related to speex and portaudio referred in pjmedia in pjsip 0.8.0 to establish audio transmission.Will this affect our attempt to achieve audio call setup using symbian_audio.mmp instead of null_audio.mmp.

Thanks in advance.

regards
Saurabh Agarwal

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php