[pjsip] Number of dialogs and transactions

Sergey Bakulin serbah at mail.ru
Thu Nov 22 11:36:36 EST 2007

Hi Benny,

Yes, surely I mean just querying, without any "control", BYP :)
Actually, I'm fighting with the "ghost" dialogs and their INVITE
transactions remaining in state Proceeding, due to my bugs of course.
And it's not always convenient to use xx_layer_dump() continually.
So proposed functions would be quite sufficient, I hope.

Thanks a lot,
Sergey