[pjsip] Number of dialogs and transactions
bennylp at pjsip.org
Thu Nov 22 23:00:49 EST 2007
Sergey Bakulin wrote:
> Hi Benny,
> Yes, surely I mean just querying, without any "control", BYP :)
> Actually, I'm fighting with the "ghost" dialogs and their INVITE
> transactions remaining in state Proceeding, due to my bugs of course.
> And it's not always convenient to use xx_layer_dump() continually.
> So proposed functions would be quite sufficient, I hope.
Okay, done. :)
Please see ticket http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/424 for the
complete diff. For a quick review, here are the declarations of the
* Retrieve the current number of transactions currently registered
* in the hash table.
* @return Number of transactions.
* Retrieve the current number of dialog-set currently registered
* in the hash table. Note that dialog-set is different than dialog
* when the request forks. In this case, all dialogs created from
* the original request will belong to the same dialog set. When
* no forking occurs, the number of dialog sets will be equal to
* the number of dialogs.
* @return Number of dialog sets.
> Thanks a lot,
More information about the pjsip