[pjsip] Assertion failure in sip_transaction.c

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Mon Nov 26 13:31:18 EST 2007

Hello,

I am running into a crashing problem with pjsip. It does not happen very
often, this particular crash has happened four or five times over the
last few weeks (making tens of thousands of calls). The application is
uses pjsua-lib.

pjsip/sip_transaction.c:2758

pj_assert(event->body.timer.entry == &tsx->timeout_timer);

Each time the above pointer comparison has failed, there has been
exactly 48 bytes difference between the two pointers.

I have not had the opportunity to become familiar with the sip part of
pjsip, so I am hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. I have
saved all of my core dumps and some of my log files if anymore
information is required.

Thanks,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.