[pjsip] Assertion failure in sip_transaction.c

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Tue Nov 27 13:36:10 EST 2007

Perry Ismangil wrote:
> Nothing in particular, just general user experience gathering. Your
> reply clearly explains that pjsip is easier to use in the first
> instance but only scalable up to a point.
>
> Which in your case is a lower point that your ideal!

Well, this first version is intended to be a proof-of-concept. By
necessity I was forced to put it into production use.

Easiness doesn't factor in as much as how much of my time I can put into
designing and developing a better solution to our problem.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.