[pjsip] Problem with streaming a wav file

jorge.amador at withus.pt jorge.amador at withus.pt
Mon Sep 10 05:14:53 EDT 2007

Good morning,

I've been experiencing some problems with my pjsip. The version I'm
using is pjproject-0.5.10.4. I've compiled it and all the samples run
on my pc with a Linux operating system. I can register to a sip
provider and make calls to other accounts or directly to another pc. I
can establish communication with no problem but when I try to stream a
wav from one endpoint to another I get no result. When I stream a wav
file from one endpoint is it supposed to be played on the other
endpoint? Or is it possible to get only the frames with pcm?

Best regards,

Jorge Amador