[pjsip] Buddy status text

tloginbr-pjsip at yahoo.com.br tloginbr-pjsip at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 11 14:21:27 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm not absolutely sure, but I think this is a
problem with a proxy server inside your network. Even
if you don't have to use a proxy configuration in your
browser, you can still have a proxy configured with
your firewall. Do a search in google for Subversion
proxy problems and you may find a solution. I had this
same problem before.

Thiago

> On Tue 9/11/2007 1:52 AM, Benny Prijono wrote:
> >
> > I've just tried this on a semi-fresh installation
> of CentOS and it
> > looks to be working fine. And the configs look
> fine too. Does
> > anybody else have the same problem?
>
> Almost:
>
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on
> '/repos/pjproject/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/pjproject/trunk': 405
> Method Not Allowed (http://svn.pjproject.net)

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/