[pjsip] Problem with pj_ansi_snprintf

Darmawan Salihun darmawan.salihun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:43:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

On 9/13/07, Samuel Vinson <samuelv at laposte.net> wrote:

> Yes, I implemented your solution but in this case I don't use pjsip
> functionality. Perhaps, the problem is present somewhere in pjsip.
>
> It's using newlib, do you know if this problem becomes from newlib ?

I'm curious, as to the development environment that you use. Are you using
DevkitPro (http://sourceforge.net/projects/devkitpro/)? I've only been
involved in GBA development a few years ago ;-).

In my experience, the ported libc is sometimes buggy. But, I don't know for
sure now, because it must've improved quite significant over the years.

Regards,

Darmawan Salihun