[pjsip] Call Transfer problem

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Mon Sep 17 10:03:53 EDT 2007

Narendra Singh wrote:
> Bete Transfer aise nahin hota hai uska kuchh aur fanda hota hia....
> Usme Reinvite ka packet...ka kuchh fanda hai Dear.

I do speak some exotic languages like Java, but this is beyond me
(by Java I didn't mean the Java programming language, but Java as
spoken by 50+ million Javanese).

Anyway, to answer the original poster, since the (incoming) call has
not been established, perhaps sending  3xx response (rather than
REFER) is more appropriate in this case.

  -benny