[pjsip] Pjsip working on Symbian!!

Lalit Manchanda Lalit.Manchanda at hsc.com
Wed Sep 19 12:46:22 EDT 2007

Hi Benny,

First of congrats! the great piece of code you people have written is
finally working on Symbian too!! It required some effort from my friend
Amit here, and we will submit the changes we have done. Sound is both way
possible and no certificate is required for the same. Sound quality using
WiFi network on S60 device is quite good!

We are trying to enable registration on pjsip with openims and it needs a
header for authentication. When the registration packet goes out it has no
autentication part, can you suggest where to look to enable it, if its
implemented?

Thanks & Regds
Lalit Manchanda

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.