[pjsip] Pjsip working on Symbian!!

Lalit Manchanda Lalit.Manchanda at hsc.com
Thu Sep 20 13:53:52 EDT 2007

We have tested with PCMU so its 64 kbps, we will try with other codecs as
well..

Lalit Manchanda
Engineering Manager
Hughes Systique
D-8 Infocity II, Sector 33 Gurgaon Haryana 122022, India
FixedLine: +911243045413
Mob:+919810307267

"Perry Ismangil" <perry at pjsip.org>
Sent by: pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org
09/20/2007 08:35 PM
Please respond to
pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>

"pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pjsip] Pjsip working on Symbian!!

On 9/20/07, Lalit Manchanda <Lalit.Manchanda at hsc.com> wrote:

We have tested on N91. We have only added capability User Enviornment...

Since N91 does not have Wifi, does it mean you are doing this over  3G? Or
normal GPRS?
What are the bandwidth requirements? How many kilobytes per minute
conversation?

Sorry so many questions...

--
Visit our blog: http://blog.pjsip.org

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.