[pjsip] Singaling calls during sip round

Cappelletti Fabio f.cappelletti at selta.it
Mon Sep 24 08:57:34 EDT 2007

Hi all,

 I use your software (version 5) and I have a problem: when I make a
call from a simple Voip telephone to my agent (pjsua)  I don't have any
signalling tone in my phone  so I can't understand if it's online or
busy .... I look into the documentations on web, but I can't find any
solutions!  I use the -play-tone options, but I can connect  a call to
this port only after that the Sip round is terminated! And I wont that
the calling tone is play during the Sip round !

Can you help me?

Thank you

Fabio