[pjsip] Pool not released on Stun Timeout?

Amit Sharma amit398 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:14:28 EDT 2008

In our application, I have observed that the tdata pool created for sending
STUN requests is not released if the stun transaction times out. This leads
to a huge leak in case of a network outage  or if the stun server stops
responding for a long time.

 I think the reason for the above leak is that the tdata is destroyed
in 'on_incoming_response'
fn in stun_session.c . In my opinion , tdata should be destroyed in
the stun_tsx_on_complete
callback. This would destroy tdata even when no response was recieved for
the request.  I tried the mentioned fix and it seemed to work for me.

Thanks,
Amit