[pjsip] re-invites

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Tue Apr 1 14:40:37 EDT 2008

One more time...

Ok, this is definitely not a pjsip issue. Correct me if I am wrong, but
this isn't actually a re-invite either.

Anyway, I am testing a workaround on our PBX, which seems to be working
so far. Sorry for the noise.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.