[pjsip] Problem with sip_dialog

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Wed Apr 2 13:23:14 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am experiencing an assertion failure in sip_dialog. It doesn't happen
very often (once every couple weeks, even under high calling volume),
but it has been happening for as long as I have used PJSIP.

I am running with revision 1797, and unfortunately I don't have a useful
log file. I have tried to log this error, but it just doesn't happen
often enough and I don't normally like to run with a high log verbosity.

Anyway, I do have a coredump and I have attached a backtrace, as well as
a printout of the dlg struct in question. Let me know if I can provide
more info.

Thanks,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.