[pjsip] I want to integrate g729 with pjsip

Olle Frimanson olle.frimanson at keystream.se
Thu Apr 3 03:19:00 EDT 2008

Hi, we had the same problem and I don’t think ITU G729 of the shelf is
something you can use, it requires a lot of modifications and optimizations
to be useful. We used a commercial implementation and I think if you look
back at this list there are some post on Intel G729 implementation which is
fairly inexpensive.

If you are running on Win32 Voiceage have a free implementation, http://www.
voiceage.com/openinit_g729.php

BR/Olle