[pjsip] Fw:Fw:hold unhold problem

hlzhangxt at 163.com hlzhangxt at 163.com
Thu Apr 3 09:29:54 EDT 2008

 And in this function , thers are comments:

  /* We're risking accessing the port without holding any mutex.
     * It's possible that port is disconnected then destroyed while
     * we're trying to access it.
     * But in the name of performance, we'll try this approach until
     * someone complains when it crashes.
     */

Is this a risk ?