[pjsip] Fw:hold unhold problem

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Thu Apr 3 10:44:59 EDT 2008

2008/4/3  <hlzhangxt at 163.com>:

>  I search the pjmedia source code, and find where the problem is.
>
>  In file sound_port.c, callback function: play_cb
>
>     status = pjmedia_port_get_frame(port, &frame);
>     if (status != PJ_SUCCESS)
>     {
>        PJ_LOG(4,(THIS_FILE, "pjmedia_port_get_frame failed"));
>        goto no_frame;
>     }
>

>     if (frame.type != PJMEDIA_FRAME_TYPE_AUDIO)
>    {
>
>      goto no_frame;
>     }
>

>   After unhold, frame.type != PJMEDIA_FRAME_TYPE_AUDIO ,

Hi hlzhangxt (sorry I don't know what else to call you :) ),

the check above just tells us that there is nothing coming from
"downstream" ports, where downstream ports consists of the conference
bridge (if you use one) and the stream. Check this out on how to
troubleshoot no audio problem:
 http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/audio-problem-local-no-audio