[pjsip] Problem with sip_dialog

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Thu Apr 3 11:31:20 EDT 2008

Benny Prijono wrote:

> Yep, this would be extremely important for high volume of calls.
> Without this, there is a possibility that two ongoing transactions
> will have the same Via branch with high volume of calls, which I
> imagine would cause something to break. If you can't use libuuid,
> maybe you can upgrade to later revisions where the uid generation has
> been improved?

I will update as soon as I can find the time. I assume this is preferred
over libuuid?

Thanks Benny,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.