[pjsip] a problem with voiceage g729

hlzhangxt at 163.com hlzhangxt at 163.com
Fri Apr 4 03:06:43 EDT 2008

 I am glad to tell you that I have found the solution.

 the problem is :
    A is pjusa,  B is another sip phone.
    A is talking with B,  B press hold key, then A start to listen to hold music.

   After a while, B press unhold key, music stop.
   Then B can hear A's voice, but A can not hear B's voice.

  The solution:  A also press unhold key( input "v"), then everything is ok.

   I don't know where the exactly problem is?

  The Server is asterisk, and set canreinvite=no

在2008-04-04,ofn at keystream.se 写道:

In the re-invite and corresponding OK there should be a sendrecv
attribute for media just check if it's present.

Citerar hlzhangxt at 163.com: