[pjsip] Assertion failure in today's SVN 20080407

Michael CHRISTOPHER pjsip at encambio.com
Mon Apr 7 11:10:54 EDT 2008

Hello,

An Mon, Apr 07, 2008, Benny PRIJONO schrieb:
>On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Michael CHRISTOPHER wrote:
>First of all thanks for reporting your progress on running pjsip on
>Maemo, those have been very useful for me (and I'm sure for others),

You're welcome. I'm quite impressed by the good communication of this
list. The general quality of PJSip is impressive as well, as is
the level of engineering talent by those developing it.

>I think this works fine so far, so I'd prefer to discuss stuffs like
>these over the list.

Okay, sounds good. I thought I was unintentionally ignoring some more
official bug tracking system.

Regards,
Michael