[pjsip] bug in pjisp

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Tue Apr 8 06:04:47 EDT 2008

It seems the packets are coming but rejected by any component of pjmedia
stream.
(which most suspected would be codec parser or jitter buffer)

There is a scenario, empty jitter buffer + restarting RTP timestamp,
which may causing jitter buffer ignoring packets, this only happens on the
older version
of jitter buffer and it seems you are not using the latest SVN.
So please update your source from the latest SVN.

Just to make sure that the problem is not in G.729 implementation,
please also try to call using PCMU codec.

Thanks,
nanang