[pjsip] Modify pjsip to send video with VLC

Damien Herraud d.herraud at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:55:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

 I would like to modify pjsua to be able to use basic video streaming with
VLC video streamer (this way I don't have to implement video libraries in
pjsip, VLC takes care of the streaming). For example when pressing a certain
button in pjsua interface I would stream a video file with VLC to the callee
!
 So I would like to include video definitions in the SDP body of a call. I
just don't know how to do that (in pjsua source, no reference is directly
made to SDP body), what files should I look into ?

Regards,

Damien