[pjsip] siprtp problem with asterisk

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Wed Apr 9 05:08:23 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 8:23 AM, antoine duclaud
<antoine.duclaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> So there is no possibilities to change that?

No, there is simply no other way to get TX stats.

> Do you think there is differences(in the results) between direct path
> (caller to callee) and via asterisk (caller<=>asterisk<=>callee) for the
> quality of the connection?

Potentially there would be some difference. But by how much, will it
be noticeable, or will it be for better or worse, I can't answer that
as it depends on many things. The best way is to just try it I guess.