[pjsip] Modify pjsip to send video with VLC

Damien Herraud d.herraud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:33:20 EDT 2008

Thanks Nanang for the link,

 I have also discovered this page :
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/3rd_Party_Media.
 This appeared very interesting to me, I'd like to use "Reusing PJMEDIA's
Session Info" chapter since it seems to correspond with what I want to do (I
don't implement any real codec, VLC take care of that for me and I would
like to modify pjsua to launch VLC, I just need to put codec information in
SDP).

 However it is written that this method "still can only work with PJSIP (and
not PJSUA-LIB)". Does it mean that I will not be able to modify pjsua to use
VLC that way ? If not is there a easier way to implement extra codec
information in SDP than building the SDP manually ?

Thank you for your interest,

 Damien