[pjsip] To SasaCoh: Question concering Sipek for WM

Roland Klabunde roland.klabunde at freenet.de
Thu Apr 10 16:09:40 EDT 2008

Hi Sasa,

meanwhile I managed to build your PJSIP DLL for ARM. Not sure, whether this works or not. Basically one just has follow the build steps for pjsua-wince. Import the pjsipdll project and change the include pathes from

"$(SolutionDir)/pjsip/include";"$(SolutionDir)/pjlib/include";"$(SolutionDir)/pjlib-util/include";"$(SolutionDir)/pjmedia/include";"$(SolutionDir)/pjnath/include"

include,../../pjsip/include,../../pjlib-util/include,../../pjlib/include,../../pjmedia/include,../../pjnath/include

and replace the additional libs with the one which may be found in pjsua-wince project.

Regards