[pjsip] mac os, darwin build for xcode?

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Fri Apr 11 08:03:06 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Kevin Packard <kevinpackard at mac.com> wrote:
>  I've put together an XCode project that uses the external build
>  system.  This means editing, compiling (using the external system),
>  fixing errors, and debugging all occur within XCode.
>
>  The only oddity is that a PERL script (courtesy of Alex Bligh & Xara
>  Ltd) must be placed in each build directory to correct an XCode
>  pathname bug.
>
>  Note: this project works on Mac OS X only, and has not been adapted to
>  the iPhone/iPodTouch platform.  Yet.
>
>  I can clean it up and send it if you're interested.

I think that will be cool. If you have a small example on how to
integrate external build system with xcode you can send it to the list
(fyi there's a limit of 500KB email size on this list). The xcode
documentation says that we could create Makefile based project with
xcode 3, but somehow the option doesn't appear in my xcode.