[pjsip] Maybe a bug with Wav_player destruction, with non 8 kHz files ?

Tanguy Floc'h electrocut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:09:17 EDT 2008

Hi !
Thanks for having committed the changes.

I think there is still a small problem in wav_player.c, when coming back
from the callback:
line 509, there is still an access to fport structure (which has just been
destroyed by pjsua_player_destroy(wavId); ), so I still have a crashing
problem in this case.

line 509 in wav_player.c :

if ((status != PJ_SUCCESS) || ( >>> fport <<< ->options &
PJMEDIA_FILE_NO_LOOP)) {
        PJ_LOG(5,(THIS_FILE, "File port %.*s EOF, stopping..",
              (int) >>> fport<<< ->base.info.name.slen,
              >>> fport<<<< ->base.info.name.ptr));
    }

I've tried to store in a pj_bool_t variable the "looping" option before
calling the callback (loop = fport->options & PJMEDIA_FILE_NO_LOOP;)

to use this value for the test, and to remove the logging line (which tries
to access fport structure too), and everything is ok now:

    if ((status != PJ_SUCCESS) || loop) {
        /*PJ_LOG(5,(THIS_FILE, "File port %.*s EOF, stopping..",
              (int)fport->base.info.name.slen,
              fport->base.info.name.ptr));*/
        return PJ_EEOF;
    }