[pjsip] no rule to make the target
upendra21 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:27:10 EDT 2008
I did the clean before making the target build.
I would like to calrify whether the steps taken by me is correct.
1) downloaded the following sdk file, S60-SDK-0548-3.0-f.3.215f.zip. and then installed it on to C drive. during this process I did installed the CSL tool. (note I did install devlopiong version)
2) downloaded Carbide.c++_v1.2.exe and installed it to C drive.
3) downloaded pjproject-0.8.0.zip and unzipped onto C drive.
4) created config_site.h file including the following line#include <pj/config_site_sample.h>
5) connected my E65 using nokia latest PC suite.and then select sync (and also selected PC suite from the phone)
6) started carbide and did following
a) symbian OS bld.inf
b) selected the bld.inf file
c) untick other except Emulator Debug (WINSCW)[S60_3rd], Phone_Debug(GCCE)[S60_3rd], and Phone Release (GCCE) [S60_3rd] tick boxes
d) followed the next and then selected the Root directory as the Pjproject-0.8.0 and the project name as pjproject-0.8.0
7) then I got the screen as given in the guide
8) then project->ActiveBuildConfgiuration then selected Phone Debug GCCE [S60_3rd]
9) then went to build.symbian and sleected bld.inf and write click the fileand the select "BUILD TARGET ONLY"
Ok.. then I get the error!!!!!!!
thanks in advance
> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:52:30 +0700
> From: yohanes at gmail.com
> To: umudugamuwa at theiet.org
> Subject: Re: [pjsip] no rule to make the target
> CC: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Upendra Mudugamuwa
> <upendra21 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I did get all the new mmp files (build.symbian) and removed the said lines.
> > only couple of files did had those lines.
> > anyway, that did not made any difference. Still its failing saying cant find
> > file or directory ( eexe.dso ).
> Sorry, you should do choose the menu "project" then "clean" before
> building again after editing/replacing mmp files.
> This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pjsip