[pjsip] How to end a premature call

Rodrigo Vega vegaroy13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:16:07 EDT 2008

Hi:

I'm using py_pjsua, I am wondering how to cancel/end a premature call using
py_pjsua.

the stage is as follow:

I made a call, py_pjsua.call_make_call(), the other ua does not answere and
rings, the ua thats start the calling wants just to hang up, I think I have
to do a BYE request, but I don't know how to do that. I also did a
py_pjsua.call_hangup(curren_call, 487, None), but with not success, and
doing py_pjsua.call_send_request(current_call, 'BYE', None) python told me
that module object has no attribute 'call_send_request', I am using rev
1931.

Thanks for your help.