[pjsip] Windows Mobile 6 half duplex audio - anything known?

Roland Klabunde roland.klabunde at freenet.de
Sat Apr 19 16:56:32 EDT 2008

Hi (Benny),

Martin (!) has built the wince sample of the latest SVN, switched off VAD
and EC and got hmmmm..... some sort of a walky talky :) Means: The audio was
half-duplex only. Only if one side was silent, the other's audio came
through. ASUS PDA. From this device we know, that the GSM audio quality is
horrible, but was at least full duplex. PTIME is 20, no change with PTIME
80.

Is there anything known about this issue? I haven't double checked his
settings, so I just rely on his reports (and my ears too of course :))

Regards