[pjsip] S60 PJSIP application (symbian_ua)

Upendra Mudugamuwa upendra21 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:03:11 EDT 2008

Hello,

I successfully manage to build pjsip for S60 (3rd) and I modified ua.cpp file with my SIP details.

then I installed the symbian_ua.sisx onto E65. when I run this program it seems to be correctly registering with my SIP server,
however when I ring my SIP phone number from a landline... I only hear a busy tone.

Does anybody have a user friendly application for S60, or can somebody provide me a link so that I can look.
thanks in advance
upu