[pjsip] Multiple instances of simple-pjsua

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Sun Apr 20 19:33:19 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 12:26 PM, "Stefan Gächter"
<stefan.gaechter at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I started two instances of simple-pjsua with different SIP ports and I'm getting errors like:
>
>  pjsua_call.c Timed-out trying to acquire PJSUA mutex

Frankly I'm not sure why. The other thing that might cause problem
when there are two instances of pjsua is the sound device. Normally I
set the other pjsua to use --null-audio, although it shouldn't cause
the soft-deadlock state.

>  What else do I have to set?
>  And can I somehow let the program choose a free port instead of passing it as a command line parameter?

You can use --local-port=0 parameter for this (in pjsua though).