[pjsip] How to use the "siprtp" report-file ?

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Mon Apr 21 06:47:35 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:02 AM, antoine duclaud
<antoine.duclaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I want to use the siprtp "--report-file" option but it didn't work.
> I write ./siprtp-..... -i xx.xx.xx.xx sip:xx.xx.xx.xx
> --report-file="/home/xx/xx/report.txt"
> (report.txt is a document I have create)
>
> But there is no information after hangup calls in this document?

Ah, it looks like --report-file is currently not implemented. Maybe I
should just remove this to avoid confusion.

> How can I report results of the siprtp command in a text document??

Shell redirection? For more advanced reporting, you can always modify
siprtp_report.c to do whatever you want; the reporting part of siprtp
has been separated from the main program exactly to cater this
purpose.