[pjsip] PJSIP on Symbian, any pointers for tackling the audio optimization challenge?

atik atik.khan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 07:10:59 EDT 2008

just a little update, Nokia is planing to release a new set of API
called VoIP Audio Services API that will replace  Audio Proxy Server
API and this VoIP Audio Services API  will be integrated to S60 3rd
FP2 or future devices. this API is not yet release, will be release
soon.

more

http://sw.nokia.com/id/baae1f23-214a-42e0-96fc-aca65d86bcee/Audio_Proxy_Server_and_VoIP_Audio_Services_v1_0_en.pdf

Nokia forum